Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. Psalm 46:10, KJV
We all need quiet moments to reflect on all that is good in our life. It is easy to get caught up in the frenzy of activities of daily life.
What quiet moments do we need?
- Quiet moments to sit and take in what is around us. Are we living what we have been praying for?
- Quiet moments to sit and study our children. To truly look at their faces and see the progress they are making in life. To see and reflect on what makes our children good.
- Quiet moments to come back to who we are as individuals. Our inner self that needs to be rediscovered away from a hectic life.
- Quiet moments to reflect on a bible verse and let it seep into our soul.
- Quiet moments to refresh ourself and let God speak to us.
Pause if only for 5 minutes and take your quiet time. Take deep breaths and do not let worries enter these few minutes. Clear your mind and focus on your breaths. Lean on God. Refresh yourself.
Image by jcomp on Freepik